Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Women Who Like Chikan

A fortnight of May

Hi all ..... much news to tell so I'll be brief (because I have paid less than one computer per hour, they know where I am, jejejeee)


PAUL NEIGHBORHOOD WITH ALL

Monday 9 was the great - and unique - Paul McCartney concert at the Monumental ..... the huge number of people who attended, said that everything has been a success

But what no one knew is that Paul will ride at home in Miraflores bike .... and no one recognized him. Those who have been told that the concert was the best concert of his life

Too bad I could not, because the entrance was very expensive (out of my pocket) ... I wish again soon




SHOW TO BENEFIT

Haran artists by George Henderson, former program host Congratulations currently suffers from cirrhosis and urgently needed not only a liver transplant that ..... wish to work, go now to the penalty of Hell and tickets are sold in Teleticket




HAPPY INTERNET

May 17 Yesterday was the day the internet .... and recently I find jejejeee

Now Internet has become a valuable piece of information not only to chat, but to view, search, download music, information, photos and more. But also is a double-edged sword, because some hackers and thieves are taking advantage to steal through this via

So we must be alert nomas .....




A MOTHER SUFFERS

been more than 40 days and the mother of Ciro Castillo is still suffering from the disappearance of his son. The police investigation indicates that the girl - Rosario - this rather than hiding information, and everything points to a suspect in the disappearance of her lover Just

Mother's Day must have been hard for this lady, - I guess - everyday now and asks for a miracle, you see your child.

We hope that quietness of the woman and her family appears that guy and that girl is investigated in the face of reality .... I was not showing, actually hides another truth that must be brought to light


AVOCADO


Is the singer Shakira when she found out that - according to a minister of information in Venezuela - Hugo Chavez had received an electric guitar autographed.

Through her representative, belies the singer released the news that the minister and evaluated to sue the company that made this event

Wow: Look for what the puppeteers to look good to someone .. ... and over without their consent. I feel that many heads will roll for this



HEAD

Last week, blogger and youtube both have been out of service for various reasons .... with good reason I could not update last week and my Pensieve has been on standby. Recently these days will put a new thread, I hope your visits
nomas



INSECURITY STILL

The city does not seem to have even peace and security due to continuous assaults, robberies, murders and other .. ... the mayor of Lima and their rulers: Okay, thanks. ¿Have you voted for this woman to?? I can see that this is so .....




NOW

I continue with my busy life ........ as I'm finished, finally managed to cut some songs in my mp4, read some emails and get the information you sent me . I'll have more news soon, so that while my friends will visit and see you in the next update

0 comments:

Post a Comment